Rosabon Financial Services – We are a Financial Services firm with over 18 years of experience in the Nigerian financial service space. We have leveraged on our knowledge of the market and have remained a leader in proffering excellent services to both large and mid size companies, from private to publicly-held corporations.
We are a long-standing member of ELAN (Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria); we have a reputation for customer-centricity and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Strategic Analysis/Reporting/Presenting – this role will be responsible for assisting in the development of marketing, channel, operational, and financial strategies.
- The majority of these analyses will be conducted using historical data gotten from research done by potential analyst
- Systems enhancements and implementation – work with other members of finance to perform continuous enhancements, testing, simulations, and implementation of financial systems.
- Various Ad Hoc Reporting & Analysis – performs any additional analysis, simulation, and scenario analysis as requested by the various departments as it relates to a strategic financial perspective within Rosabon Financial
- Combined Profit Analysis – on a monthly basis, analyzes and reports on the combined profit for Rosabon Financial in a timely manner. This involves breaking down the profit by product, by customer, and by model.
- Notes outlying issues and drivers to help improve profitability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online