Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK’s leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal.
Productive People is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt
- Work on diverse finance & coordination functions and assisting the DMD in Financial Planning & Analysis and Reporting
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Preparation & analytical study of various financial reports viz. projected profitability statement, periodic financial report.
- Preparation of presentations & reports for the DMD for his presentations to investors.
- Financial modeling & conducting valuations of real estate projects located in Nigeria.
- Coordination of Finance meetings for Strategic issues & follow-up on the decided actions.
- Interactions with external agencies, consultants on behalf of the DMD.
- Assisting the DMD in tracking the key business parameters of the business.
- Preparation and review of Profitability Reports and Variance analysis with estimates and projections.
- Manage and ensure execution of specific assignments / projects initiated by the DMD.
- Ensuring that strategic initiatives are driven across the organization and key projects are tracked and monitored.
- Responsible for preparing and own financial models, including Audit / Review financial models prepared by others, drafting Information Memorandums & fund raising through Private Equity, Venture- capital, etc. and identifying new opportunities for financing.
- Developing project deliverables (presentations, status updates) in developing the firm’s strategy by performing analysis to deliver relevant and insightful management information, together with assisting in business planning and development.
- Project progress & budget monitoring.
Desired Skills and Experience
Decision Making (What level of decision making is the role authorized to carry out?)
- The position works under close supervision and direction of the Deputy Managing Director.
- This position has no financial sign off authority.
- This position has no approving authority (ALL approvals must be sought from the Managing Director
Key Result Areas
- Timeliness of all Regular and interim Reports
- Ensuring appropriate financial management system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply