MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
MainOne is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Reporting Line: FMC, MOCC MU
- This involves overseeing all Accounts Payables and also ensuring all necessary postings and documentation are up to date.
- Amortization of prepaid expenses.
- Ensure all provision for expenses account are provided for before end of applicable month.
- Ensure provision for expenses account is reconciled and actual invoices are posted against reversed provision.
- Preparation of Vendor Statement of Account.
- Timely preparation of monthly schedule of Statutory VAT for payment.
- Timely posting of all transactions.
- Ensure WHT credit notes are posted to reflect accurate balances.
- Assist in the preparation of final accounts where required.
- Prepare Bank reconciliations on all bank accounts.
- Ensure reconciliations of all intercompany accounts in relation to other entities.
- Ensure Fixed Assets Schedule is updated monthly.
- To work directly under the supervision of the FMC, MOCC MU.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Responds quickly and effectively to queries
- Good aptitude and accurate comprehension of designated assignment
- Must be organized
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Timeliness and effective service delivery
- Manage time effectively
- Ability to multi task
- Good organization
- Deals with confidential information
- B.Sc./HND in Finance or any related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- ACCA/ICAN required
Demands of the job:
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Able to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percents, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work at optimum speed
- Working knowledge of any accounting application
- Well organized.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “Financial Accountant”