i+Solutions is an independent international not-for-profit organization, specializing in pharmaceutical supply chain management for low and middle income countries. We offer high quality integrated supply chain and consultancy services for HIV/AIDS-, Malaria-, TB.-treatment and for Reproductive Health activities through Innovation, Information Technology, creativity and effective execution. i+solutions located in Woerden (Netherlands) with local offices in Washington DC, SA, DRC, Burundi, Rwanda and Nigeria. In Woerden we employ about 60 persons and work with sub-contractors across the globe. Our clients include international organizations such as WHO, UNFPA, Ministries of Health and of Foreign Affairs, USAID, the Global Fund, UNITAID, NGO’s and private companies.
i+Solutions is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below in Abuja:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Computation/preparation of payments in line with i+Solutions financial regulations & the GF financial guidelines & compliance requirements
- Ensure cash management and internal controls.
- Receive and verify the correctness of invoices/payment supporting documents
- Accounts payable administration
- Hotel bill review and reconciliation
- Support project admin support in hotel procurement and other micro purchases
- Preparation of budgets & costing of workplan
- Responsible for review/processing expense reports, travel advances, retirements;
- preparing vouchers, reviewing receipts and other supporting documentation to ensure accuracy before forwarding for payment and ensuring all documentations are audit-ready
- Preparation of payments bank uploads
- Preparation of internal memos to ensure processes are properly documented
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Assistant Project Manager, Finance Manger based in The Netherlands & Senior Finance Officer based in Nigeria.
- Have a degree level/HND in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Administration or similar education
- Have a good sense of setting priorities and a good ability to synthesize and to be concise.
- Anticipate needs, obstacles, opportunities, ability to identify and use opportunities.
- Have a strong sense of discipline and meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
- Be well organized: able to plan and organize workload.
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel within Nigeria.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Nigerian accounting principles and tax regulations
- Have 3 (three) or more years of experience in financial project control as well as financial administration, reporting & Donor agencies’ compliance requirements
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Experience in the use of project administration and accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Experience in audits is an asset.
- Able to work both independently, autonomously and in a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: [email protected] with the subject “Finance Officer Nigeria)”:
- A motivation letter (in English).
- A curriculum vitae (in English), including contact details.
- A copy of degrees, conform to original.
- Two recommendation letters with reference contacts.
- Any other document which can help make a decision of recruitment.
- The preferable starting date would be 15th December 2016
- Please state your ability for a Skype interview during week 47 and provide us with your Skype contact details.
- Only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th November, 2016.