ACE Global Depository provides a comprehensive range of risk management solutions across the entire commodity value chain. We pride ourselves in being able to adapt our expertise to the specific needs and requirements of all our clients on a transaction by transaction basis.
ACE GLOBAL Depository assists banks, financiers and suppliers in managing risks that are associated with the financing of players across a commodity value chain.
We are hiring suitable applicants for the vacant position of:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Line of Reporting: Reports to the Finance Manager.
- Assume responsibility for protecting the image of ACE including report preparation, ensuring consistency in documentation, communication and organisation of distribution of official publications and promotional matters.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
- HND, B.Sc in Accountancy.
- Competency in computer system operation.
- He/she should have 3-5 years’ experience in similar office.
- She/he should have high level of integrity, loyalty, excellent communication skills, formatting reports, and should have capacity to understand within a short period intricacies of the ACE business.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should contact the “Human Resources Manager” on below email: [email protected]