Capricorn Digital Limited, a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- The finance officer will be responsible for securing financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processes, reports and audits.
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Coordinate the monthly book close
- Preparation of operational data/analyses
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position; experience with technology services industry preferred.
- Must be ICAN Certified.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Minimum B.Sc in Accounting
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the position title as the subject
Application Deadline 30th October, 2015.