WTS Energy is looking for a Finance Manager for its client, an E&P Company.
Job Title: Finance Manager
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience with IOC’s .
Additional details below:
- Budget preparation, monitoring and performance analysis.
- Identify and analyze potential financial risk areas, and support the implementation of risk mitigating activities.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports.
- Ensure statutory and commercial accounting procedure, according to local legal requirements and IFRS guidelines.
- Responsible for annual statutory audit.
- Issue crude oil sales invoice.
- Organize annual general meeting each year.
- Review expense reimbursement report.
- Prepare cash call.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of five years IOC work experience.
- Sound and working knowledge of IFRS.
- ACA/ACCA/IFRS certified.
- Permanent Position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply