WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job number WTSGA11079
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type of Employment: Permanent
- At least 10 years of overall professional experience, ideally 5+ years of broad financial and operations management in Oil and Gas industry
- A good University degree or HND or its equivalent in Accounting or related field
- A recognized professional accounting certification (i.e. ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in managing full suite of finance responsibilities, including control, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to build and manage banking relationships
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft packages and an accounting software package
- Commitment to development of staff and the organization
- Commitment to instilling a culture of integrity, transparency, learning and continuous improvement.
- Ability to translate financial concepts to programmatic staff and effectively collaborate with non-financial colleagues
- Proven track record in pay rolling
- Strong presentation/ communication skills with good understanding of Oil and Gas business and excellent business acumen.
- Possession of human skill (ability to interact effectively with people – both staff and clients alike)
- Ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply