Tociano Nigeria Limited, the owners of Accessories 2die4, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Provide sound business and financial advice to Company’s Management
- Produce monthly Management Accounts
- Taxes: prepares monthly VAT returns, WHT remittance
- Assist in preparation of Payroll: monthly payments, follow up of loans / advances / leave allowances / pension funds
- Look after the Companies interests regarding Nigerian authorities and external auditors and Controls
- Providing information for fixed asset reporting, such as summarizing financial activity for inclusion in the property, plant and equipment section of the financial statements;
- Providing information for the preparation of tax schedules for depreciation and for gains and losses on the sale or exchange of fixed assets;
- Controlling assets that are not capitalized but for which a control register is maintained, such as tools and small equipment;
- Develop and ensure functional operation of a Management Information System (MIS) for corporate planning use
- Coordinating the physical inventory process for fixed assets;
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project team in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis
- Relocations of equipment, sales, disposals, thefts, and other losses;
- Reconciling the fixed asset register or sub-ledger, or the subsidiary asset management system to the general ledger control account for each class of fixed assets, and resolving any reconciling items;
- Preparing depreciation schedules and making accounting entries to record depreciation expense;
- Prepare Yearly Final Accounts and Liaise with External Auditors
- Monitor changes in legislation and publications regarding accountancy and financial matters
- Monitor the bank movements and their reconciliation with bank statements
- Ensure the preparation of standardized accounting procedures in the Company
- Consolidation of budgets vs actuals and financial planning
- Preparation and filing of Tax forms, excellent grasp of Tax matters and FIRS process
- Treasury management- cash planning and invoice processing
- Receivables: maintains individual ledgers, allocates payments to invoices, maintains WHT recoverable ledger and follow up with customers
- Keeping files of all supporting documentation for assets and capital projects;
- Maintaining schedules and files of insurance policies on fixed assets;
- Ensure accurate and prompt payment of bills.
- Reviews of asset activity for compliance with company policy; and
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Accountant – ACA/ACCA/FCA with Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Knowledge of ICG, SAGE and other accounting software
- Knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or a professional designation such as certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA) is preferred
- Six (6) years experience in accounting and finance role, including previous management responsibility.
Key Behavioural Attributes
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Precise and well organized
- Problem identification and resolution
- Good work ethics.
- Strong leadership, technology and analytical skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 4th April, 2016.