Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas , Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Director-Finance
- To support the Financial Controller (Management Accounts) in the leadership of the Finance Department
- To lead the Payroll and Timekeeping Departments
Key Aims and Objectives
- Ensure that payrolls are prepared and paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Lead, develop and motivate a professional team in the Finance Department in order to
- provide high-quality service to both internal and external users
- Ensure compliance with financial regulatory requirements
- Ensure that financial reporting is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide financial analysis to meet internal and external requirements
Provide support to the Financial Controller including but not limited to the following functions:
- Monthly Management Accounts:
- Produce monthly management accounts within 7 working days of the month end including variance analysis, KPI analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the monthly management accounts;
- Review key assumptions for reasonableness; analyse and quantify key risks and judgements used in the financial figures reported.
- Oversee the management of vendor invoice processing to ensure vendor liabilities are captured in a timely and accurate manner and to enable timely payment by the Treasury
- Client invoicing:
- Oversee the management of client invoicing to ensure that it is carried out in a timely and accurate manner and that all amounts chargeable are fully captured;
- Provide support to other departments to maximise amounts invoiced to clients and to efficiently collect payments.
- Financial Information and Support:
- Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business and other departments as required.
- Annual external accounts audit.
- Payroll and Timekeeping:
- Manage the preparation of payrolls to ensure that they are prepared and paid in a timely and accurate manner;
- Manage the payment of tax, pension and other deductions and statutory payments to ensure they are paid in a timely and accurate manner within statutory deadlines;
- Manage the deduction and calculation of taxes, pension contributions and other statutory deductions and payments to ensure that they comply with contractual and statutory regulations;
- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the payroll function.
- ERP System and Financial Procedures and Controls:Actively participate in the development and improvement of the ERP system;
- Actively participate in the development of financial reporting in the ERP system to meet company requirements;
- Support the Financial Controller to develop financial procedures and monitor compliance;
- Support the Financial Controller to develop and monitor financial controls to prevent and detect fraud and error both within and outside of the ERP system.
- Manage the timekeeping function to ensure timely and accurate recording of labour hours worked;
- Manage the processing of payroll transactions within the ERP system including labour and man-hour allocations;
- Provide support to the HR Department for the communication of financially-related payroll issues to staff;
- Provide payroll information to other departments as required (within confidentiality limits defined by management);
- Manage payroll tax, pension and other payroll-related audits;
- Work with the Financial Controller to:
- Ensure that staff are properly trained and supervised to meet the requirements of their
- Assess performance on a regular basis to identify deficiencies, improve performance and
- develop staff;
- Lead, motivate and provide direction to staff.
- Pro-actively support a strong safety culture within the company.
- Treasury personnel, Finance Projects and Planning personnel, Commercial personnel,
- Supply Chain personnel, Vendors, Statutory bodies, External auditors
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of leading a finance team
- Ability to process complex financial data and communicate in a clear, concise manner.
- Wide experience of working with ERP/Accounting software
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th April, 2016.