- The prospective candidate is needed at the client’s Kano office to independently establish system controls for new financial systems and develop procedures to improve existing systems.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Experienced in middle management role.
- Familiar with Accounts Receivable/ dunning, financial reporting and GL accounting.
- Must possess ICAN, ACCA or equivalent.
- Should be a self-starter and can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Shipping and logistics experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should reside in Kano.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]