Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
- International Development
- Strategy Execution Consulting
- Impact Investment
- Training and Events
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Coordinator
Main Purpose of the Role
The Finance and Administration Coordinator will have responsibility for the financial and administrative components of the project at the state levels, including any reporting required therein. S/he will work in conjunction with HQ-based management, operations and finance staff to ensure that donor and organisational requirements, policies and procedures are met. The Finance and Administration Coordinator will provide operational support to the project such as maintaining accurate book keeping tasks and management of cashbook under the supervision of the State Team Leader.
The Main Responsibility:
- Prepare suppliers payment transaction vouchers
- Maintain petty cash in the safe and ensure petty cash reconciliation are undertaken.
- Carry out cash count as per the MNCH2 policy and schedule.
- Maintain a filing system of the payment documents in a professional manner.
- Liaise with staff on document completion and proper coding based on the standard chart of accounts
- Scan the payment supporting documents and post the same on palladium Share Point platform
- Contribute to the overall objective of MNCH2 program by providing quality support service to the technical team.
- Receive and monitor invoices and cash payment requests vouchers to ensure timely processing
- Process all cash and bank payment as per the approved payment vouchers received
- Prepare cheque and bank letters / pay schedules for approval and make the payment
- Update by posting entries to the weekly bank and petty cash transaction summaries and submit the same to the Finance Manager.
- Replenish the petty cash when it reaches the minimum limit
- Ensure MNCH2 policies and procedures are respected in all the cash transactions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in Business management, finance, accounting, or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in providing administrative, operational and logistical support
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across teams and organisations
- Experience working with DFID funded programs is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Minimum three years’ experience with an NGO and/or donor-funded programme managing operations and administration of projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must have strong managerial skills with the ability to plan, organise and coordinate activities and inputs from several sources and partners, and manage the simultaneous delivery of multiple activities as well as across results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply