The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Job Industry: Accounting/Finance
Job Title: Finance and Admin Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Must fully familiarize yourself with all company policies and procedures.
- Attend meetings, conferences, trainings and seminars if and when needed.
- Responsible for all aspects of data collation and capture in order to be responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and personnel administration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and receivable and managing office and warehousing according to statutory, legislative and Shareholder requirements.
- Main Activities – Administering & Monitoring Financial System;
- Ensure data is captured daily into the system
- Ensure cheques and payments on all accounts/payments due are timeously prepared and submitted to GM for authorization prior to payment being actioned
- Ensure daily transactions are properly recorded, as per SOPs’; and entered into the accounting system
- Assist with the preparation of the financial budget and once implemented, assist with the monitoring of actual versus budget performance and report monthly on variances
- Review and suggest alterations, where required to financial policies and procedures – in conjunction with Company Auditors and GM
- Establish and maintain cash controls and monitor cash reserves and investments on an on-going basis
- Establish Supplier accounts where necessary, process Supplier invoices for payments and maintain the purchase
- Must have BSc in relevant Discipline – e.g BSc Accounting – plus registration with ICAN either “in view”, or preferably already registered.
- Drivers Licence
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice and applicable programmes
- Understanding of ERP Systems – preferably QuickBooks/SAP/Pastel
- Good communicator with attention to detail
- Experience working within a National/Multi-national Corporate environment (Highly desirable)
- Exposure to, and good understanding of; Warehousing, Logistics and Customer-relationship/Sales operational requirements (Highly desirable)
- 5 – 7 years direct work experience in a similar capacity in the same or similar industries.
- 3 – 5 years strategic Leadership – ability to lead with regards to proposals/recommendations and Staff.
- 5+ years business acumen and good understanding of business processes, functions and reporting systems
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should click online.