Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
- The Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the state office.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.