Winrock International is an international development organization implementing United States Agency for International Development (USAID) projects in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Finance/ Admin Manager Job Opening at Winrock International
Job Position: Finance/Admin Manager
Duration: A six-month duration (This position may be extended at the expiration of the initial six months.)
- Monitor and give updates on every bank transaction for compliance with organization and donor procedures.
- Report to the Chief of Party (C.O.P) of two projects.
- Ensure timely collection of monthly bank statements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Supervise the Accounts Assistant.
- Liaise with and ensure there is electricity, water, internet service are in good working condition.
- Keep track of staff contracts, leave, medicals, pensions.
- Liaise with relevant authorities – FIRS, Pension Fund Administrators, Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund, National Planning Commission.
- Liaise with labor attorneys and authorities related organizational statutory matters
- Assist in drafting monthly financial reports.
- Liaise with Team Leaders and get monthly projects estimates and prepare a consolidated wire request for HQ approval.
- Support volunteer management and logistics.
- Facilitate coordination of travel and logistics for relevant international staff as needed.
- Ensure all official cars undergo routine maintenance and in a state of readiness for official use including licenses, insurance and the usage well accounted for.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief of Parties
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accountancy or related fields is required.
- Minimum of 5years experience required, preferably including technical and administrative experience working on USAID development projects.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Possession of ACCA, ICAN or ANAN will be an added advantage.
- Excellent management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills are essential. Basic computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, and databases) are required.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their application letters to:[email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Closing Date
10th of August, 2015.