Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Finance & Accounting Stewardship Manager
Ref No: FIN00003503
Job: Finance & Accounting
- Deliver strong and consistent results for the organization stewardship.
- Stewardship covers internal controls, internal audit, compliance, governance and risk.
- Lead and manage accurate execution of company processes and remediation plans through appropriate engagement – all functions.
- Lead organization stewardship tools/scorecards through central assessments, reporting and ultimately LT review
- Partner with identified functions to create and maintain strong process execution which can then enable control effectiveness.
- Lead mini audits, controls and compliance results and drive action-oriented awareness and focus to close control gaps, through training, providing expert guidance through use of necessary tools.
- Other responsibilities – lead any necessary stewardship or compliance projects necessary to address issues and projects that evolve depending on needs of the organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND.
Core Skills needed:
- Communications, Org,. & Culture Leadership, Business Process Excellence, Business Analysis, Business Strategy & Planning, Governance, Accounting.
- Leveraged this expertise to improve the business results
- Actively building the capability of the wider organization in their field of expertise
- This role is allowed to choose the career path for functional expertise. This means achieving criteria for entry into F&A Masters programs
- Developed expertise in a sub-skill or knowledge area linked to one of the F&A core skills or F&A specialized competencies;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online