Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the
fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas;
Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting for their client, Filmhouse Cinemas, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Cinema)
Category : Hospitality/Leisure
Location: Sangotedo, Ajah
The ideal candidate will be responsible for every aspect of the business, from team management and HR to advertising, sales and budget control.
The manager, will be a team leader, a business planner, a human resources officer and a marketing executive all rolled into one. Essentially, this person will run the joint.
- Relevant first degree
- 3- 5 years experience
Responsibilities will include:
- – Managing the day to day activities of the Cinema and all the other stalls (Ticketing, Popcorn and drink sales).
- – Promoting films ( Liaising with corporate organisations etc)
- – Training staff
- – Handling complaints and customer enquirers
- – Dealing with problems as and when they arise.
- – A very important duty, however, will be to make sure that every customer comes away from the cinema with a delirious, sugar-fuelled smile on their face.
- – Responsible for ensuring the overall financial success of the cinema.
- – Responsible for making sure health and safety regulations are adhered to by every member of staff.
- – Responsible for masterminding promotional events at the cinema, hosting film premieres, organising film festivals and handling press enquiries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th November 2016