Cobranet Limited was incorporated in 2003 and began its operations to provide the Nigerian Market with a reliable Internet Service and meet the requirements of the market, positioning itself as a leader in providing Internet Solutions and as a provider of choice.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Education and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND or B.ENG in any Computer related courses.
- Certifications in IT courses such as CCNA, CCNP, MCITP, and ITIL would be of advantage.
- Minimum of 2years work experience in similar capacity in a related industry.
Skills and Specifications
- Installation /configuration/troubleshooting experience in networking equipment like Firewall / Router / Switches
- Hands-on experience working on UTM products such as Cyberoam, Gate protect etc.
- Basic understanding of VPN, DNS / Email / Web protocols.
- Extensive application support experience.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes and environs with valid driver’s license.
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, and Internet standards.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]