Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields. This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
We provide a wide range of environmental impact assessment services required in the different stages of Integrated Environmental Management (IEM); from Research and Assessment, to Planning, and Implementation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Service Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to Participates, identifies, and promotes continuous improvement initiatives at the business unit.
- Teaches, promotes, and executes CSI maintenance policies in the field.
- Responsible for the installation, .start up, maintenance, stand-by maintenance, rework and in some cases operating CSI owned rental compressors.
- Responsible for successfully resolving technical problems with individual compressors usually reported by customers in a timely and technically accurate manner.
- Communicates with Scheduling and Dispatching Coordinator on all the required corrective maintenance needs regarding scheduling and scope of work.
- Communicates to Scheduling and Dispatching Coordinator all the unit start up and disassembly dates in a timely manner.
- Accountable for the execution of maintenance activities in accordance with the schedule set by Scheduling and Dispatching Coordinator; both planned and unplanned.
- Responsible for optimizing compression horsepower of the business unit rental assets.
- Utilizes telemetry results to drive continuous mechanical performance improvement.
- Investigate and document major equipment failures. Recommends procedures to avoid repeat failures in the future to the Fleet Operations Manager.
- Responsible for performing quarterly unit evaluation in accordance with the schedule.
- Assists in reviewing lube oil analysis and implements recommendations from the lube oil analysis results.
- Supervises the activity of remotely located, highly mobile technicians.
- Collects as much data as possible from the customer and technician to make the best technician choice to dispatch to the problem’s job site.
- Assists Scheduling and Dispatching Coordinator on the technician assignments for planned maintenance activities.
- Determines priority for dispatching technicians to customer callouts and communicates with Scheduling and Dispatching Coordinator.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to possess good, oral and written skills with outstanding interpersonal and management skills. Knowledge in advance computer skills.
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering or other related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th December, 2015.