Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Supervisor
- Performed installation of electrical systems and equipment, perform extensive preventive Maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Experience in maintenance of control and instrumentations devices
- Ability to Interpret and analyze instrumentation symbol and circuits.
- Removing, repairing, adjusting and replacing components and devices.
- Ability to also installs highly specialized equipments, such as electronic equipment.
- Ability to study blueprints, schematics and manuals mainly for proper troubleshooting procedures
- Field service engineers are responsible also for installing hardware and software applications; identifying, analyzing and rendering solutions to problems encountered by clients
- They order parts to equipment not readily available and make sure they specify to company quality.
- They make modifications in accordance with company rules if certain procedures fail to resolve the issue.
- Maintaining backup revision documentation for control components.
- Good in trouble shooting, maintenance and installation of electric panels both LV and HV.
- Highly knowledgeable in repair and maintenance of Electric motors , Electric burner and mixers.
- Repair and maintenance of electric systems such as relays, timers, proxy devices, limit switch contactor etc.
- Inspecting and testing the operations of systems to diagnose faults.
- Trouble shooting, repair and maintenance of packing machines.
- Consulting diagrams and Technical Documentation such as schematics, standard and codes.
- Respond to request for emergency repair and service to troublesome equipment.
- Knowledge to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment vintage.
- Maintained strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects .technical requirements within company safety standards.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining control and measurement device
- Installing and terminating electrical, pneumatic and fluid connections.
- Good in maintenance and troubleshooting different kind of sensors.
- Maintenance of mechanical devices like gear, conveyors and bearing.
- Assisting engineering in plant design, modifications and hazard analysis.
- Maintenance of different kind of industrial heaters, thermocouples.
- Performing scheduled maintenance work
- General electrical power knowledge such as domestic installations etc.
- The field service engineer is responsible for developing solutions to technical problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.