Field Section Manager
- Responsible for the location selling Volume, Distribution, Pricing, Shelving and Merchandising to all Channels.
- Responsible for ensuring quality execution of sales fundamentals in stores. Included are: Distribution of all SKUs in each key channel; retail pricing objective met, Shelving and Merchandising objective met, Tricycle and Van selling Criteria met, or exceeded for all fleet.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new and potential customers to ensure a minimum of 125 productive customers per week per van or Tricycle. This includes extensive fieldwork to convert unproductive customers in current route plan and identify new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient allocation of scarce products. This should be in ratio of each channel contribution.
- Help the trade to resell our brands via meeting Distribution, Pricing, Shelving and Merchandising targets and creative displays.
- Education: Graduates in any discipline
- Experience: Between 3 – 5years experience in a selling organization at a supervisory role
- Language: Fluency in English & local dialect
- Key Criteria: Persuasive Communication skills; Integrity, Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Use link below to apply: