Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Field Operations Training Coordinator
- To investigate, collect and define the training needs with the different Field Operations disciplines.
- To produce training matrices by type of positions covering PROJECT General Training, HSE, specialized training, OJT, vendors and suppliers training, certification and any other additional training deemed necessary.
- To fit all personnel with an Individual Training Plan, in liaison with COMPANY HR, and to ensure its follow-up.
- To prepare the training contracts tenders and to recommend the selection of training contractors.
- To review, approve and follow-up the contractors’ training programs, the content of the training modules, the schedule and organization of the training sessions.
- To ensure the integration of the Operators Training Simulator, the Operating Manuals, the OCWR, the PDMS and any other necessary tool in the training program.
- To ensure coordination between the technical correspondents to gather the basic data required for the elaboration of the training modules.
- To organize the OJT periods and coordinate the vendors/suppliers trainings.
- To organize, supervise and validate the delivery of the training actions according to the project phases and availabilities of the personnel.
- To develop a continuous assessment of the trainees and of the performance of the training programs.
- To supervise the Offshore Training Coordinator who is in charge of assessing the personnel, identifying shortcomings and delivering training on board the PROJECT.
- Engineering degree (or equivalent)
- Professional experience: 10 years on operational positions mainly offshore
- Trainer’s experience
- Good Mastery of English Language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 23/04/2016