FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Project Director, RMNCH IDIQ
Job ID: 16181
- With the Country Director, the Project Director will provide overall leadership and management of a five-year project to support improvements in reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health (RMNCH) outcomes in Nigeria.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
Vision and Strategy:
- Provide overall vision, strategic leadership and planning, and guidance to project, including technical direction, quality assurance, and overall accountability for achieving project results as specified by USAID/Nigeria and each Task Order
- Oversee Task Order technical responses and state implementation in collaboration with Task Order Key Personnel, ensuring strategic and functional integration of all technical areas as well as strong collaboration with State and LGA public and private sector actors and civil society organizations
- Provide leadership to project teams, ensuring clarity over plans and priorities and encouraging effective teamwork
- Serve as primary liaison with USAID, other donors, government and other stakeholders and USAID implementing partners
- Responsible for meeting all contractual deliverables and obligations
- Maintain financial accountability
- Oversee production of timely and accurate financial and programmatic reporting to USAID and FHI 360 as required
- Ensure that project resources are utilized in accordance with applicable FHI 360 and USAID policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-graduate Degree in International Health, Social Sciences, Management or related discipline
- Strong management capacity and ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously as well as demonstrated ability to deliver on results
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Demonstrated progressive relevant professional experience leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national/international in scope
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply