FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
Job ID: 16665
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Work with the AD Core M&E and Special Projects to ensure that the quality of program/project activities adheres to SOPs by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to ensure quality.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of computerized data capture of the program and provides technical assistance to users. Facilitates deployment and use of Electronic Medical Records system at FHI 360-supported sites.
- Provide supports for the development of scientific articles for publication
- Represents the directorate at various inter-departmental forums as directed by the Director of M&E
- Work with the AD Core M&E and Special Projects to document lessons learned and best practices in monitoring and evaluation, according to USAID and PEPFAR guidelines.
- Design and creation of data analysis and Geographical Information Systems products e.g. maps, digital data, reports and statistics.
- Administration of dhis2 for collection and management of project data.
- Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data.
- Brings to the attention and knowledge of the M&E team, issues that need to be resolved such as inconsistencies or missing data, outliers etc.
- Support the data management, analysis and quality management-related initiative undertaken by M&E officers at the country office. In particular provide support in the development and/or adaptation of M&E tools and monitoring of the day-to-day use.
- Supports the portfolio responsible for database management and software development to maintain high standards of performance in all M&E activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MBBS, BDS or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with at least 1 year relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- A post graduate degree in public health or related discipline will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply