Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management.
Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Female Marketing Officer
Reporting To: MD/CEO
- Marketing Executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Drive sales.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
Skills Person Skills/Abilities:
- Strategic Leadership
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work in an environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Experience & Training
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2015