Federal Medical Centre Bida, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Director of Administration
The successful candidate to the post shall be under the directives of the Medical Director and Board of Management, to addition he will perform the following functions.
- Take charge of administration branch of the Hospital
- Assist in the formulation, execution and review of policies
- Assist in the general administration of the
- As secretary to the Board of Management
- Take charge/co-ordinate activities in specific subjects
- Co-Ordinate the training programme of staff
Applicants for the post of Assistant Director of Administration are required to:
- Hold at least a B.Sc Or BA degree in Administration, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Candidates should be computer literate and possession of a postgraduate degree, diploma or certificate in Administration/Management would be of added advantage
- Be of good character
- Have not less than 15 years cognate administrative practice with considerable experience in the administration of a Tertiary Health Institution.
- Be of the Rank of Chief Administrative Officer
The condition of service and remunerations are as obtainable in other Federal Tertiary Hospitals/Public Service in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies each of their application, detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of their credentials which must Include the following information:
- Full Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital States
- Number of Children Including Age
- Current Home Address
- E-mail Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Telephone Numbers
- Educational Institution attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications and Distinctions with Dates
- Membership of Professional
- Working Experience in Chronological Sequence
- Present Employer, Status and Salary
- Extract Curricular Activities
- Publication Standard form if any
- Names and address of three (3) referees one of which should be the Chief Executive of your present or last place of work.
Other Relevant Document
Candidates for the position are also expected to submit the following documents (a page each of typed A4 papers)on:
- Ways of fostering inter professional harmony in the Hospital
- How he/she wish to key into the corporate vision of the Hospital.
Applications are to be addressed to the office of:
The Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre,
The application should be properly sealed in an envelope and marked “Post of Assistant Director of Administration” on the top left hand corner.
In addition, candidates are required to ask their referees to send confidential report on them to the same address as above before the closing date.
Note: Only short-listed candidates wilt be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 24th December, 2015.