NAFS S.G Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm) on behalf of the Federal High Court Nigeria, invites dynamic and focused young applicants who wish to make a career in Verbatim Reporting to apply for engagement as trainees at our Verbatim Reporting Training Centre in the FCT. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be employed by the Federal High Court, Abuja.
Federal High Court is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verbatim Court Reporter (Trainee)
- Court reporters are exports at convening speech into readable text through the application of realtime technology, and their skills are sought in many setlings: in courts and deposition rooms; in meetings, conferences, conventions and business settings.
- As a Verbatim Court Reporter you will be expected to be disciplined and dedicated to work.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (lower Credit) from an accredited institution
- Secretarial knowledge or work experience Is an advantage
- Preferred candidate should be below the ago of 30 years
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- Prior work experience is not compulsory although computer literacy is an advantage
If your application is accepted, you will be:
- Trained to use a stenograph machine to record court and other proceedings
- Engaged for a period of 18 months
- Automatically employed by the Federal High Court, Abuja as an Official Verbatim Reporter upon successful completion of the training programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th June, 2016.