Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Fan Milk Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- To coordinate and plan the day to day activities of DST through the approval from the DSC and Workshop Manager
- To receive complaints/tickets from Fanmilk FTs, MDCs and Admin units nationwide and update all on completion of repairs and maintenance via Navision.
- Managing the department’s float and the office supplies and consumption.
- Coordinate the activities of the drivers.
- Coordinate all forms of correspondence in the department.
- Keep records of all the Fanmilk assets nationwide and submit status all times.
- Carry out all necessary correspondence in relation to achieving the departmental goal.
- Oversee the activities of the Lagos Technical Store, done by the store keeper.
- Prepare reports on daily, monthly and quarterly bases.
- Assist DST Coordinator and monitor the departmental financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that complaints received through the customer care units via Navision from the FTs and MDCs nationwide are forward to DST Coordinator and followed up and feedback is given to stakeholders.
- Ensure that all outside station trip by technicians for jobs are coordinated and hitch free
- Assist the DSC with the assigning of jobs to contractors, and the follow up till completion
- Ensuring that all safety standard are kept in the workshop and outside works
- Ensure that proper correspondence with the outside station teams, in other to give prompt attention the complaints from the team at Ibadan, Aba, Benin, Kano and Abuja
- Ensure proper documentation of all them work report of work done
- Keep records of all the materials used for repairs and project by Depot Sales Team.
- Documentation of all reports, repairs and expenditures by Depot Sales Team.
- Report return jobs to Depot Service Coordiator and control reoccurrence
- Communicate and ensure through form to discontinue reoccurring poor temperature from cooling plant
- Admin officer should possess HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences or any technical studies
- Admin officer should possess a minimum of 4-5 years of administrative technical experiences
- Trained on inventory and store keeping
- Is flexible, proactive, responsible, and demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done
- Possess ability to learn fast on the job with little or no supervision
- Proficiency in IT skills and computer literacy
- Trained in engineering safety management
- Has a strong character and work ethic with a dedication to going the extra mile especially for customer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply