Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Fan Milk Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Vendor Development Representative
Source for Vendors to support the New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Ensure sourcing of Vendors for new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target.
REPORTING AND SCOPE:
(IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth/)
- position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- The scope of this position is domestic.
WORK/BUSINESS CONTACTS AND AUTHORITY:
(IPE Factor: Communication)
- Customers: Exclusive Agents in Outdoor.
- Represent Fan Milk on a day-to-day basis towards customers
- Work & business contacts:
- Internally: Fan Milk staff.
- Relevant local authorities
- Meet regularly with Regional sales manager to ensure sales and customer service is performed in accordance with the Fan Milk policies and plans.
- Interact frequently with team members.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Must have a degree.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market
- Possession of Selling and Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to Drive a Truck – possession of Class E Drivers Licence
- Relevant sales experience (0-3years) preferably in FMCG Company.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder management
- Business development skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply