Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services.
We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals. For over two decades, we have built a firm uniquely equipped to achieve these objectives and our reputation for quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has endeared us to clients both locally and internationally.
Throughout our history, we have strategically positioned ourselves to take advantage of growth opportunities within Africa and major international markets on behalf of our clients.
Our disciplined and consistent approach to investment management has helped us not only to maintain long-term relationships with our clients, but also to continue to attract and retain good people.
Job Title: Faculty Manager
The Manager will be primarily responsible for the ARM Academy Internal Faculty coordination of the design, implementation, and assessment of a learning curriculum for the ARM Group. Broadly, objectives include but not limited to accurate and up to date research into various aspects of T&D, facilitating, co-ordinating, evaluation, monitoring and recording of staff training.
Learning and Development
- Identify the internal programmes the Academy needs to run on an annual basis based on training needs analysis. Identify areas of focus for learning based on individual business and ARM group strategic plan for the period
- Identify internal subject matter faculty members to facilitate each programme
- Develop training content and materials for the identified courses based on discussions with subject matter expert. Training materials should include manual packs, case study material, worksheets and any other material for each programme
- Research and incorporate current trends and data into the standard curriculum
- Develop annual training curriculum and calendar for internal faculty
- Facilitate scheduled training programmes alongside internal subject matter experts
- Responsible for soft-skills training across the group
- Monitor all internal faculty training activities
- Analyse the assessments and evaluations for each curriculum
- Accountable for promoting effective learning and stimulating appropriate learning during internal faculty training programmes. Create an effective and stimulating environment for teaching and learning
- Supervise and observe the classroom learning based on the flow of the recommended curriculum to determine appropriateness
- Documentation of all necessary data as regards learning & development and post training performance management
- Documentation of accurate and robust post training reports for performance monitoring – Ensure training programmes are accurately evaluated to determine impact of staff performance
- Maintain the library of training materials ensuring items are properly catalogued
- Work closely with business heads and management to promote and ensure a holistic approach to internal faculty learning
- All other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Chief Learning Officer
Desired Skills and Experience
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Good research skills
- Knowledge of Asset & Investment Management and the Financial Services Industry at large.
- Commendable knowledge of insurance business and regulations
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Excellent training facilitation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Management ability
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheet applications
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Service orientation
- Customer focus
- Good telephone manners
- Facilitation Skills
- Client relations
- Strong organizational skills
- A first degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Relevant professional qualification or Masters degree
- Minmum 6 years post qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply