Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited, a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, enjoys a rich heritage derived from the Group’s extensive and proven track record in money management and long-held values of protection and enhancement of customers’ wealth.
Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited has an authorized and paid-up capital of N1 billion, in line with the minimum requirement of N1 billion. The company is a joint venture between Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC and 2 other financial institutions: Access Bank Plc, and Linkage Assurance Plc. Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited is 70.59% owned and managed by the Stanbic IBTC Group. The combined net worth of the company’s shareholders is over N100 billion.
We encourage and help our people to develop to their full potential, and measure our leaders on how well they grow and challenge the people they lead.
To strategically plan and facilitate the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the business environment, paying special attention to the premises on which the business is located and the equipment needed for the business. To oversee the management of relevant vendors and contractors and executing cost reduction strategies.
- Management and maintenance of the property – The Wealth House and all standalone offices
- Develop an agreed timeline with vendors- SLA
- Provide weekly and regular facility report to Head, Admin
- Timely escalation of any Material Difficult and Unusual Incidents
- Provide advice on the management of projects
- Manage any unscheduled maintenance in the buildings
- Maintains log of all incidents – total number of incidents logged per category, priority of incidents, resolutions, maintenance, changes implemented
- Carry out risk assessment
- Keep track of contractors; ensures agreed standards are met; monitor sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Work in conjunction with different the Business departments and ensure all incidents are treated within agreed timeline
- Manage the in-house technicians
- Develop and manage all HSE requirements.
Scope of work
- Space management
- Plumbing and water maintenance
- Electrical Systems maintenance
- Building fabric maintenance and interior decoration
- Air conditioning systems and maintenance
- Elevators and lift systems maintenance
- Fire protection and Detection system maintenance
- Monitoring of cleaning services
- Waste management
- Garden and landscape maintenance
- DSTV maintenance
- Fumigation/Pest Control
- Leases and acquisitions
- Security management
Qualifications and work experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in either Engineering Construction or Civil Engineering, Architecture etc.
- Five years of experience in building construction, renovation etc.
- Intermediate IT process knowledge
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here