Our Client, a leader in its industry, is looking to fill the position of Facility Manager
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Description and Experience
- The ideal candidate must have over 8 years experience in facility management.
He must also:
- Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the building.
- Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures that affect the use of supplies and facilities.
- Develop staff development programs such as skills enhancement trainings and sessions.
- Maintaining the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities.
- Evaluate the work quality of his staff and other subordinates.
- Coordinate with other offices and units for things that are not within the scope of the facilities service team.
- Participate in preparing the budget and so that the facilities maintenance team will get the facilities maintenance team will have adequate funds for its operation.
- Educate the workers of the establishment on the proper use and care of its equipment and other facilities.
- Coordinate with the upper management on work issues.
- Ensure that all the equipment and other facilities are working properly.
- Create monitoring systems or programs in the institution to detect problems as early as possible.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in the facilities.
- Develop a system for cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Develop back-up or alternative systems for common problems such as power shortage.
- Ensure the safety of the building or establishment from fire, flood and other hazards.
- Initiate an active campaign on safety measures in the building.
- Prepare pertinent records and reports for the safety service division of the institution.
- Recruiting facilities service staff and training them appropriately to ensure competent work output.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.