Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
Expro Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Job Requisition Number: 43582
Location: Agbani, Enugu
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Maintain codes and programs for computer-controlled machinery, record parts and materials used and order or requisition new parts and materials as required.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear, record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Analyse test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Study blueprints and manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Clean, lubricate and adjust parts, equipment and machinery.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs and reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing or repairs.
- Repair, restore and maintain the operating condition of machinery and equipment, replacing broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Supervise and develop subordinate to ensure efficient service delivery
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- 10+ years experience of machines and tools, including uses, design, repair and maintenance
- 10+ years experience of the practical application of engineering/computer science and technology; applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
- Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication – actively listens and receives information
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply