GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Experienced Commercial Leadership Program SSA Job at GE Nigeria
Job Position: Experienced Commercial Leadership Program SSA.
Job Number: 1995905
Business: GE Global Growth Organization
Business Segment: Global Growth Organization – Africa
- Grow Your Career in GE Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP). We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for high potential individuals following locations: Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cameroon, Angola, Equatorial Guinea, South Africa Mozambique, Ghana, Chad, Tanzania, Congo, Senegal
- As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity.
- ECLP accelerates the development of commercial savvy talent through a structured program combining coursework, job assignments and interactive seminars.
- The program within GE Power & Water consists of three, eight-month rotational assignments within the strategic, regional and/or product marketing segments.
- The program is global in scope with participants from the North America, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), China, Japan, SE Asia, and India.
- ECLP exposes members to multiple segments within a given GE business.
- This rotational experience will highlight the diversity that differentiates GE from other companies and will help to accelerate learning.
- Upon successful completion of the program, ECLP graduates will be considered for key commercial roles in GE.
- Members may be required to relocate 2-3 times while on program.
- Rotations provide experiences such as strategic growth and innovation, forecasting and analytics, market assessment, competitive intelligence, product management, customer and market segmentation, pricing and commercialization.
- ECLP is one of GE’s world-famous leadership development programs.
- To supplement on-the-job learning, program participants will strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum consisting of seven weeks of classroom training and in-residence global symposiums.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in preferred location
- MBA or a Master degree
- Customer and/or market experience relevant to the region.
- Practical understanding of current and emerging industry trends and customer economics
- Experience in industry or consulting with demonstrated strategic commercial mindset
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (for Nigerians only).
- Preference will be given to EE candidates.
- 5-8 years commercial experience
- Demonstrated achievement and leadership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to embrace & drive change
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Geographic mobility
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online