Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization.
To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive PA
- The position of executive pa to the Managing direction is primarily responsible for planning and co-ordination of the MD’s activities, documentation and record keeping and ensuring effective liaison and communications with internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
- This role is key to the effectiveness of the office of the Managing Director.
- Maintain current database of key business contacts, employees and other stakeholders following business documentation policy
- Ordering of parts, items as recommended by the MD
- Liaison correspondence on behalf of the MD
- Management of the MD’s calendar and appointments
- Support resource for Sales development and marketing activities.
- Documentation and archiving of information
- Record keeping and information maintenance
- Report writing, updates minutes of all key meetings attended by the MD
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration
- Ability to work under pressure and very flexible working conditions
- Targeted, independent working method
- Excellent communication skills
- Very competent in enterprise resource planning tools, preferably SAP and MS Office packages
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
Competence (in order of importance):
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Computer Literacy – competent in the use of Microsoft tools e.g. MS project, word, Power point and Excel
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th May, 2016