People Prime – An Executive Director leadership role in Pension Fund Administration Company
Job Title: Executive Director
• Oversee and provide leadership for the business development, relationship management, customer experience and risk management areas.
• Participate with the Board of Directors to develop a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization.
• Manage, operate and develop the company as an organization.
• Prepare, administer and follow up on the company’s budgets.
• Provide a range of administrative functions to ensure the smooth functioning of the investment management division.
• Develop investment strategy to achieve the highest possible return for the funds within the investment constraints laid down by the regulator.
• Manage funds within the constraints laid down for the management in the investment mandates, rules and guidelines laid by the company’s group and the fund owners.
• Establish adequate procedures for the management of risk in investment management including taking care of legal interests.
• Financial reporting and accounting including providing data for the preparation of quarterly and annual accounts for the company in line with applicable accounting rules and the Group’s accounting policies.
• Organize, service and participate in the meetings of the Pension Board and other related bodies.
• Represent the company in meetings with the Regulator, and other external parties.
• Cost-effective operation of the company’s budgets and accounts.
• Ensure that programs and services offered by the organization contribute to the organization’s mission and reflect the priorities of the Board.
• Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the company to maintain and improve quality.
• Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff.
• Provide clear leadership, promote and foster a team culture consistent with the company’s culture.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to excellence; display honesty, integrity and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
• Establish a basic personnel policy; initiate and monitor policies relating to personnel actions and training and professional development programs.
• Identify, assess and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the organization.
• Act as professional advisor to the Board of Directors on all aspects of the organization’s activities.
• Foster effective team work between the Board and the Executive Director and between the Executive Director and staff.
• Ensure the organization complies with all legislation covering taxation and withholding payments.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Financial and statutory reporting skills.
• Strategic planning and visioning skills.
• Decision making and problem solving skills.
• General managerial and administrative skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Presentation and Facilitation skills.
• Leadership,coaching and supervisory skills.
• People Management skills.
• Ability to empower and build trust with all stakeholders.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Personal Attributes
• Result oriented with a strong drive
• High integrity
• A leader with the ability to drive results.
• Ability to influence/obtain Board-level buy in and approval.
Prerequisites (minimum requirement)
-Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Second Class Lower
-Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – None
-15 – 20 years
How to Apply
KINDLY EMAIL US AT EXECSEARCH@PEOPLEPRIME.NET AND/OR CALL BISOLA ON 0812 325 5288, 0802 355 5261 IF INTERESTED IN THE ROLE