At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We seek to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill that can enhance the Executive’s effectiveness through high-end administrative and managerial support.
- The individual’s core responsibility is to serve as the Executive’s right hand in ensuring smooth operation of the business.
Support the Senior Partner:
- By maintaining and scheduling the Partner’s appointment, meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travels.
- Maintaining clients’ confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Part of Client Services team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Triaging and providing key highlights from reports submitted to the Partner.
- Coordinating the operations of the Executive office through document preparation, confidential file management and general office maintenance
- Assisting in the preparation of business presentations and reports to clients.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Projecting and managing the image of the firm and office of the Partner
- Managing and executing the projects as assigned by the Partner.
- Maintaining social media platforms such as the firm’s website, Twitter handle, LinkedIn pages and Facebook pages.
- Attending events and meetings on behalf of the Partner where required.
- Developing and managing a variety of public and corporate media relation campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage the Partner’s memberships of various professional, business and social groups.
Marketing and Business Development:
- Working with the Senior Partner, implement the marketing and business development strategy of the firm.
- Assists the Partner on conducting research and business surveys for use in business presentations, educational and technical studies.
- Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients and maintaining strong contacts with the organization’s executives.
- Seek for opportunities to participate in the activities of the relevant professional institutes and industry membership groups through speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
- Develop and follow-up on client proposals. Provide informal updates to the Partner on a regular basis while also updating the firm’s CRM.
- Ensures that letters of engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
- Act as the Relationship Manager for the firm’s clients, especially the strategic clients.
Client Billing and Receivables:
- Responsible for initiating and monitoring client billing receivables.
- Timely billing of clients, with adequate follow-up to ensure timely payments.
- Coordinate Intra Firm Billing.
- Ensures that Letters of Engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
- Oversees all business aspects of client relationships including billing, collecting and maintaining profitability for the firm.
Competencies and Skills:
- Top- notch communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good business sense and professionalism
- Sound decision making abilities
- Social Media savvy
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) in Business Administration or any related course.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably in a service industry) and vast experience in business development.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills, with good attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2016.