Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The successful candidate will provide support for managing strategic relationships and communications at the Executive level.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to manage and execute multiple competing priorities seamlessly while working towards long term strategic goals.
- Specifically, S/he will be responsible for managing executive diary appointments, handling all meeting schedules (i.e. meeting preparation, meeting follow up, and internal meeting representation), providing research / primary input for all outbound communications as required and managing all requisite travel arrangements (i.e. domestic and international travel logistics).
- Conduct research, assemble and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as required.
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Provide 1st level reception and interaction for all incoming visitors.
- Interact with external clients as required.
- Co-ordinate project-based work as directed.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise and train lower level staff in line with organizational requirements.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Manage, update and maintain executive’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements appropriately.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings in line with organization’s agreed service levels.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Minimum of a good Bachelor’s Degree.
- A relevant postgraduate Degree and/ professional qualification as a Chartered Secretary from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSAN) is an added advantage.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Diplomatic, resourceful and able to use initiative.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Committed to continuous learning and development on the job
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as subject.