Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Quality Assurance
- Assist in executing tests and other quality assurance activities on all newly developed Prepaid and Postpaid Products and Services.
- Identify product faults or malfunctions, for corrective action, carry out performance checks in test and live environment
- Assist in planning and developing all testing activities for all newly developed prepaid and postpaid services up till operational delivery
- Generate UAT and post launch test reports and ensure proper document control for all prepaid and postpaid products and services.
- Ensure availability of all required test resources i.e Tools, Devices, Test Environment and Man power before commencement of test.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required
- Generate test plans and test scripts for all prepaid and postpaid products and services
- Participate in the execution of User Acceptance Tests, Regression and Post Launch tests for all prepaid and postpaid products and services
- Consolidate and analyse test results from testers, track all reported defects and escalate to the resolver units to ensure corrective action is taken within the specified timelines
- Perform other duties as may be required by the Manager, Quality Assurance
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply