Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title Head.Digital Media
Drive the development, acquisition, deployment and marketing of Digital Content and value added services (VAS) in line with the corporate strategy.
- Coordinate the development of the service roadmap and strategy for VAS and Digital Content services ensuring alignment with EMTS’s overall business objectives and targets.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to advances and development of VAS services.
- Continuously review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Input into the periodic operating revenue plan.
- Review and provide input in the development of propositions and business cases for up-to-date innovations in VAS and digital content services and proffer recommendations to the Director, Digital Business. Manage the design, delivery and in-life management of VAS propositions (incl. add on products and services) for Content & VAS Division to drive business revenues and value share of the market
- Coordinate the implementation of all projects related to the development of VAS & content services and ensure timely completion against clearly defined plans/compliance to quality standards
- Coordinate activities that will guarantee the acquisition and retention of digital content and VAS subscribers.
- Review all existing and potential content offerings vis-a-vis market research/trends, suggest improvements and proffer recommendations to the Director, Digital Business.
- Oversee vendor evaluation and selection exercise for content providers.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the division to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various units within the business.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Supervise the development and implementation of a process resulting in no customer’s complaints while availing the benefits.
- Become the subject matter expert for VAS propositions and actively manage the proposition lifecycle in order to maximize the revenue & margin return for the content & VAS segment.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Digital Media unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Digital Business. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Digital Business.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply