Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Youth Market Segment
- Assist in the implementation of strategies/initiatives targeted at Etisalat’s youth market segment that ultimately maximize market penetration, growth, and profitability.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit/ team’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit/team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ team’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop propositions for research initiatives aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the youth market within the Nigerian operating environment and proffer recommendations to the Head, Youth Market Segment.
- Propose new product initiatives/options for convergence targeted at Etisalat’s youth market segment to the Head, Youth Market Segment.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage interfunctional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Youth Market Segment.
- Develop a customer lifecycle extension plan for Etisalat’s youth market segment and proffer recommendations to the Head, Youth Market Segment.
- Liaise with relevant educational institutions e.g. universities, polytechnics etc in scheduling awareness campaigns, fairs and adhoc surveys aimed at promoting Etisalat’s products and services to the youth market
- Provide clear direction, set targets, prioritize tasks and assign responsibilities to each member of the team.
- Develop propositions for promotional campaigns targeted at Etisalat’s youth market segment and proffer recommendations to the Head, Youth Market Segment.
- Liaise with the Brands and Communication division in defining effective channels for communicating defined/approved initiatives aimed at creating awareness in the youth markets.
- Assist in the development of initiatives for market penetration and market share acquisition for Etisalat’s youth market and proffer recommendations to the Head, Youth Market Segment.
- Liaise with the relevant marketing divisions/units to ensure successful launch of products targeted at Etisalat’s youth market.
- Assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Youth Market Segment.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply