Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing Communications
- Build a stronger, vibrant brand and improve the brand equity
- Develop and ensure implementation of the company’s marketing communication strategy for various segments.
- Ensure Etisalat’s brand visibility via appropriate communication channels e.g. print and electronic media.
- Provide input to the articulation of Etisalat’s marketing communication strategy including policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies.
- Coordinate all activities of the marketing communication function and ensure compliance with defined policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Execute marketing communication plans for promotions, events/sponsorship and other marketing activities/initiatives.
- Ensure consistency of Etisalat’s brand identity with its international operations and ensure that all enhancements/modifications to the brand policy are effected as required.
- Implement the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Brands and Experience.
- Coordinate all marketing/brand related communications (graphic and print materials) originating from the organization and ensure quality and consistency with the preferred brand image and established specifications/standards.
- Ensure all marketing communications address specific information needs of target markets as well as provide clarity on products and service offerings.
- Provide input to all marketing communication contracts with vendors/media agencies as required and monitor their activities to ensure adherence with service level agreements.
- Ensure constant accessibility to accurate product information by relevant users (existing/ prospective customers).
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director, Brands and Experience.
- First Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or any relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising or relevant post graduate programme
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 10 to 12 years work experience with at least 5 years in an advertising agency (or agencies), in addition to a minimum of 3 years in the telecoms industry.
- Previous experience in marketing communications management in a corporate environment
- Adverting industry knowledge
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work.
- Marketing Communications Management
- Brand management experience
- Creative process management
- Electronic and print production management
- Strategic thinking
- Results Orientation
- Leadership & People Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply