Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Special Projects (Managed Services)
Manage vendors, contract execution and strategic projects; ensure vendors deliver all contractual obligations and commitments based on agreements in line with operational service level agreements (SLAs) and management of operational expenditure within budgetary provisions.
- Monitor vendor performance against evaluation criteria defined within contracts.
- Oversee Etisalat contracts SOWs/ SLAs and design documents, evaluate/monitor vendors’ compliance to contracts.
- Collaborate with key vendor leadership personnel to provide continuous process improvement.
- Provide feedback on contracts loopholes and participate in the negotiation of new contracts and changes to existing contracts.
- Escalate major vendor issues to the Director, Network Operations for resolution.
- Maintain a strong relationship between vendors and Etisalat related stakeholders to ensure goal alignment, flexibility and productivity of the vendor
- Mange the vendors to deliver on job training (OJT) to enhance Etisalat teams competencies.
- Manage and analyze RFP technical evaluation in vendor selection process to achieve optimum technical capability as a key vendor selection criterion.
- Manage and evaluate vendor invoices credibly to align with contract/ service availability and quality
- Manage operational expenditure and monitor spend within approved budget.
- Manage strategic operational projects such as conducting financial analysis that compares the benefits and risks of budding Etisalat business decisions.
- Ensure vendors provide service and support as outlined in the EOT contract terms in order to achieve performance and Etisalat strategic goals.
- First degree in Communication/Arts/Engineering or any relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years’ work experience with at least two (2) in a in a role that involves management of OPEX expenditure, budget, contracts and vendors.
- Business Application Knowledge
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Project Management
- Contract Management
- Change Management
- Problem solving
- Leadership and People Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply