Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Systems & Solution
- Be part of the team that drive OSS evolution and strategy in Technical by working directly with our network partners.
- Further develop and support OSSs and solutions in Technical to deliver real-time network insight.
- Provide end to end support of various OSSs and solutions.
- Support the integration of new EMSs and KPI into the Technical NQoSS Umbrella NMS.
- Further develop features and capabilities of the Technical NQoSS Umbrella NMS.
- Conduct research and provide quarterly reports on OSS trends, technologies and developments
- Develop and maintain Etisalat Technical OSS Database including architecture and inventory
- Monitor and support the NQoSS Server and services
- Develop and maintain the System and Solutions Development Environment
- Design, develop and maintain Etisalat NQoSS Portal and mobile application.
- Develop and maintain Etisalat OSS Road Map
- Support the development of various NQoSS Reporting and Analytics dashboards
- First degree in Information Technology
- Three (3) to five (5) years work experience
- Relevant Postgraduate degree – added advantage
- At least two professional certifications – Java, RDMS, OSS, BI, Data Science, Project Mgt, SQL, etc.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of mobile network architecture, design and technologies including standards and specification
- User level experience in administering carrier grade servers – Unix an added advantage
- Some experience in at least one Project Management Methodology (Prince, PMP, Agile)
- Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team and independently
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Team work
- Customer Focus
- Experience in software design and development – OOP
- User level experience in using SQL and at least one RDMS.
- Experience in NMS (Operations support, performance, fault/troubleshooting, monitoring, optimization, configuration, protocols)
- User level experience in at least one BI solution including reporting and analytics
- User level experience in XML APIs / Web services (SOAP or RESTful)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply