Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title Specialist.Product Marketing***
- Reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing, you will be measuring and optimizing customer acquisition costs, carrying out customer analytics by analysing large sets of acquisition, engagement, and monetization data, conducting experiments and building predictive models.
- You will be working closely with the Product Marketing, Brands & Experience, Business Intelligence and Customer Value Management teams, helping to drive data-driven decision making, connecting analytics insights to other parts of the Digital business.
- Ideally, you would be someone who is adept at both thinking strategically about difficult business problems and using cutting edge data analytics techniques.
- You should have a track record of translating complex quantitative data into actionable insights and have communication skills to engage and influence both technical and non-technical audience all while having a strong passion for Digital and VAS services.
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate ROI for marketing strategies, promotions and other initiatives
- Develop and analyse experiments to increase acquisition and engagement, through alternative marketing channels and programs
- Influence business decisions and marketing strategies through fact-based data-driven insights and analysis; be a key agent of change for the digital business strategy and marketing optimization
- Take the lead in finding new opportunities to explore data to improve the consumer experience, improve the acquisition strategy, drive incremental revenue and/or reduce costs
- Perform strategic analysis using all available sources of information (internal consumer data, consumer insights, research data, industry sources), to support the decision-making process and strategic direction
- Work closely with other Analytics teams (CVM, BI) to define segmentation groupings and life-time value metrics, and build propensity models that predict churn, engagement, and other user behaviours
- Act as go-to expert for quantitative analysis methodology and implementation and application
- Work with other members of the digital media team such as the product managers and content & partnership team to understand the product features and content and use this to shape the customer proposition
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Product Marketing.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Manager, Product Marketing.
- MBA /MS/PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences. BA/BS level considered for outstanding candidates
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 3 – 5 years of relevant hands on analytical experience, preferably in telecoms, gaming, technology or consulting
- Prior business application of quantitative methodologies such as regression modelling, decision trees, cluster analysis, factor analysis etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel including macros, pivot tables, lookups, solver etc.
- Proficiency with statistical software such as SAS, R, SPSS, E-Views, Oracle Data Miner, etc.
- Advanced SQL skills including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Familiarity with a data visualization software package such as Tableau/OBIEE a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply