Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Customer Experience Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ensure customer experience principles are embedded across the organisation and all customer touch points including the contact centre, Etisalat experience centres, Indirect Channels, Online, Website, Social Media, IVR and Self-service. Delivering a consistent memorable experience.
- Working with cross functional teams across commercial, technical, finance and regulatory to reinforce their campaigns, project and processes to minimize negative customer impact and optimize customer experience.
- Identify the need for new strategic programs to address issues or shortfalls in the customer experience.
- Track and own customer satisfaction data across all customer touch points.
- Deliver actionable, proactive insight that drives our business decisions, escalating customer issues and driving and defining specific action plans with the relevant departments to achieve speedy issue resolution.
- Keeping up with customer experience best practices in the telecommunications industry with the ability to adopt/ implement accordingly.
- Monitor competitor analysis with regards to customer experience management.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Brand & Experience
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Brand & Experience
- People Management – 3 Direct Reports.
- Facilitate periodic consumer focus sessions to receive feedback from customers.
- Continuously review processes, policies, systems and behaviour across all points of contact with customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and identify areas for process improvement.
- Identify enhancements to customer impacting or operational processes which require modification and potential new functionalities or IT capabilities.
- Act as the guardian of customer focus within the organisation and enforce the voice of the customer for all project and initiatives delivered within the organisation.
- Leverage customer experience data and insight reports to monitor contact ratio, Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score in order to provide continual visibility back to the business of the customer experience performance and reduce unnecessary / non-added value customer contacts.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and other customer facing functions to implement agreed service delivery standards aimed at enhancing customer satisfaction and promoting loyalty.
- Participate in the conduct of procedural audit/evaluation and monitoring of customer facing functions to ensure compliance with Etisalat s customer relationship management (CRM) standards.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 6 – 8years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail
- Passionate and driven to improve the customer experience
- A completer finisher with a track record on time delivery to high standards.
- Desire for self-improvement in industry knowledge
- Calm under pressure with the ability to drive to agreement and action
- Able to lead, motivate, inspire and influence team members and colleagues.
- Ability to translate data into actionable insight and a coherent strategy for the unit or department
- Able to co-ordinate teams across the business to creatively resolve issues, both reactively and proactively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply