Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title Manager, BSS HLS Operations
Oversee the functions of the BSS support team, manage all BSS/RAN-related network activities and liaise with respective technical units to resolve network challenges.
- Participate in major incident reviews, support incident managers in identifying real causes and accurate descriptions of incidents and impacts, recommend remedial actions and resolve all issues that are escalated
- Perform second level and necessary back office support to Field, BSS and NOC teams
- Coordinate BSS database management, including network parameter changes, BSC/RNC rehoming, cutovers, network upgrades, BTS/NodeB rehoming and packet switch configurations.
- Coordinate the implementation of BSS/RAN-related work orders (WOs) and change requests (CRs)
- Coordinate corrective RAN/BSS maintenance as required, and assist field operation teams to resolve BSS/RAN issues including clearing of QOS alarms, resolving BSS- related outage and network problems.
- Implement crisis management and service continuity policies and procedures to ensure minimal disruptions to the business in the event of any disaster.
- Proactively work with other stakeholders on network incidents requiring cross-departmental collaboration.
- Provide efficient, timely and effective remedies to network issues and requirements and ensure minimal disruption to business.
- Investigate and identify root causes of major incidences and ensure its resolution.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director, FNME Operations
- First degree in Engineering or a related field
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) in a supervisory role
- GSM, EDGE, WCDMA Technologies
- Understanding of Network Topology and Connectivity
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Fault and Incident Management
- Change Management
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply