Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Sales
- The Head Enterprise Segment will be responsible for bringing to market Etisalat Nigeria’s Enterprise Segment value propositions.
- This individual will work cross functionally to develop business segments value propositions and collaborate with multiple cross functional groups in bringing them to market.
- Ensures maximum of market penetration, growth and profitability through effective implementation of Enterprise Segment strategies
- Proposes new product initiatives as well as options for convergence aimed at penetrating the business market segment
- Overseas and makes recommendations on the design of a customer lifecycle extension plan for Etisalat Nigeria’s business market segment
- Provides input in and makes recommendations on the development of viable market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks for Etisalat Nigeria’s business market segment
- Ensures synergy across functional areas through effective management of inter-functional relations and activities
- Prepares /compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Enterprise Segments
- Liaises with the Brand and Experience function to define effective channels for communicating defined/approved initiatives aimed at creating awareness in the business market
- Provides leadership and guidelines to team members and managers subordinates performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Ensures periodic review and update of Etisalat Nigeria’s Enterprise Segment demographic profiles
- Proposes market research areas aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country’s high-end market
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Director, Enterprise Segments.
- First degree in a relevant discipline
- Post-graduate / professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to Twelve (12) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory role within the telecommunications industry
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply