- Proactively monitor the critical database systems and ensure minimum downtime
- Maintenance and improvement of databases including installation, configuration, upgrade, patches and bug fixes
- Performance tuning, including database/query tuning and re-writing SQLs
- Database development including writing and reviewing stored procedures
- Plan and execute Backup and recovery including disaster recovery and replication
- Database refreshes, data masking and schema patches
- Develop and maintain database standards
- Handle problem escalation with vendors as appropriate
- Oversee database security
- Work as part of a team and provide 24×7 support with on-call rotation
- Provide support to Junior Database Administrator to resolve issue.
- Create knowledge base for DB Administrator on issue and resolution.
- Managing the Junior Database resource and assigning work.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Mandatory to have Oracle /DB2 /SQL Server/My SQL & Unify Certification.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge in managing very large databases instances.
- Identifying and execute the RDMBS upgrade.
- Working knowledge in cluster and HA environment.
- Installing and configuring report service.
- Ability to find server bottleneck.
- Database hardening experience.
- Telecom domain knowledge will be an advantage.
- Experience with DB consolidation.
- Expert level skills in SQL & Shell scripting
- Exposure to Database Audit.
- Ability to plan, document, and effectively implement projects and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English and the Spanish language (written and verbal)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, MSWord and Power Point
Minimum of 3 years of experience in database administration, relational database design and data warehouse applications and ETL processes etc.
Job Title: HR MANAGER
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HR manager have two- or four-year degrees in HR management, and some senior-level managers have graduate or professional degrees, such as MBAs and law degrees.
How to Apply
- All interested and qualified applicant should
- forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- send full name, phone number, age, qualification and position applying for to the number on the advert above