Esystem Impex Technology Limited is a reputable company headquatered in Lagos, Nigeria. An establishment with deep expertise in information and communication technology services, business solutions, networking and provision of other services, we focus on the installation, maintenance and supply of all kinds of computers, accessories, electrical and electronic as well as general information technology equipments.
Esystem Impex Technology Limited is recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Graduate Executive Trainee
Duties and Responsibilities
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
- Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
- Supports senior management with administrative functions related to new business development: including, but not limited to, preparation of proposals and presentation materials.
- Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for Executive Management and the department. Retrieves information from files when needed
- Liaising with buyers or suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Performs research assignments. Develops spreadsheets and types statistical and other reports according to specifications of the respective manager. Performs basic analytical reviews of same.
- Files correspondence and other records (manually and electronically) accurately and in a timely manner. Acts as custodian of all Project Filing Systems
- Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, and manages electronic calendars for team members. Maintains schedule for use of conference rooms.
- Coordinates corporate special events, including internal/external lunches, etc. participates in other activities at the discretion of management.
- Maintains office supplies, conducting monthly inventories and submitting orders as needed.
- Must not be more than 28 years of age by October 2016
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
- Have a minimum of second class (Lower division) degree as first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply. Preferred field of study: Sciences/Management Sciences/Social Sciences or any related fields
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or other word processing and spreadsheet software. Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact
- Excellent filing and labeling routine and good booking-keeping skills.
- Highly professional appearance.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the Target Test Items
- Review test documentation (scripts/software details) to ensure test instructions are clear prior to commencing testing
- Attend test planning meetings, as required to minimise problems experienced during testing
- Participate in ongoing projects and initiatives ensuring that the team processes and procedures are in line with the wider department objectives.
- Review defects found with the Test Team Leader and/or Project Test Lead
- Demonstrate an understanding of wider platform defects/issues (software/hardware) which may impact on the testing of the software
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other related fields
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Having unquestionable integrity, self-starter, energetic and result driven
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, C, C#, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic is an added advantage
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing special projects and tasks under the direction of Senior Management;
- Assists in performing various activities related to administrative, compliance, and internal affairs;
- Ensures compliance with legal regulations;
- Analyzes verbal or statistical data for report preparation for use by management; and aids executive officers and other management by analyzing and coordinating office services such as personnel, budget preparation and control, records control, and special management studies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assess and confirm that the pre-requisites for initiating the project are in place. This would entail the review of ;
- The objectives for the project;
- The product under development;
- Provide a high level plan and cost estimate
- After project approval, assist the sponsor to create a detailed project plan and update the project cost estimate
Manage the various phases over the life cycle of the project:
- Schedule the project based on targets and resource availability;
- Management of the project plan (milestones, activities, key deliverables);
- Initiate the project – change to project initiation;
- Adherence to best practice software development processes;
- Monitor progress and prepare reports for discussion with management;
- Review test scenarios, test outcomes, documentation, re-work and sign-off’s;
- Implement effective project monitors and controls;
- Assess conformity of deliverables to original designs and intended capabilities;
- Assess quality of outputs against set criteria and expectations of stakeholders;
- Assess conformity to set change control procedures; and
- Manage/monitor cost
Guide project teams to deliver projects to agreed time, quality and budget;
- Obtain approval of completed products; and
- Orchestrate project closure and review.
- Reporting to key stakeholders
- Liaising with other Project Managers and Stake holders
- Review of business, system and functional requirements
- Risk and issue management
- Knowledge sharing and mentorship to junior staff
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience as Project Manager.
- Effective project management and leadership skills are essential.
- Strong initiative, forward thinking and creative problem solving skills with the ability to create or stimulate customer-focused strategies.
- Strong level PC/software skills, particularly in MS Office suite and project/process design and administration tools (e.g. Visio, MS Project).
- Proven ability to manage complex and multiple projects with tight and conflicting deadlines – fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Sound working knowledge of technologies and industry trends.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to successfully engender a participative process across a culturally diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send by email, with the Job Title stated in the subject line of the email, updated CV’s and a cover letter detailing interest and contact information to: [email protected]